Friday 28 October 2011

Niello Cafe @ Seri Kembangan


That day after attending the convo of my friend in UPM, my friends and i were thinking of place to have dinner with air cond (to chill us down from the hot weather). Niello is one of the suggestion. I bet Niello Cafe is one of the famous hang out spot for those who study in UPM. 


Its dinner time and they have this dinner set meal which include a main course and a drink.

I've ordered a fish head noodle which taste quite nice for me.

 Chicken Marryland

Fish burger set which my friend said she would prefer this rather than fillet-o-fish (u know from where) XD



The food quality here can be consider good and the dinner set meal cost around +/-RM10 each (surely those western meal sets would be more expensive). So i can say it is just typical cafe price range.


Address:
Niello Cafe
16-1,Ground Floor
Jln SP2/4, Taman Serdang Perdane
43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor
Tel:03-8940 8635


*
*
*
*
*
*

No comments:

Post a Comment